Is your insurance business taking full advantage of the benefits of blogging?
Would you like to learn more about how blog writing can help attract new clients (and help you keep the ones you've got)?
Why You Should Be Blogging
Benefits of Blogging;
- Cover interesting topics to engage and delight customers and attract new ones.
- Demystify insurance covers and explain it in plain English to your audience.
- Set you apart from your competitors, and become the expert in your field.
- Share your brand values and voice with your audience.
- Provides you with content for newsletters.
- Creates discussion and engagement on your social media accounts.
What You Get
- a 30-minute briefing call
- a blog post briefing template which we complete together
- one round of copywriting (documents provided in MS word)
- two rounds of editing
- 5 suggested social media posts (text only)
What To Expect
- Original, relevant and engaging content.
- My unique experience means I already have a wealth of insurance knowledge.
- Expert information which builds trust with your audience.
- A clear call to action in each post.
- Help to build an audience with suggested social media posts which you can use across platforms.
What is not included;
- Compliance sign off, this will remain your responsibility.
- Videos, images and design work.
What My Clients Say
"I had the pleasure to work with Catherine over a 9 month period. As we started out on our inbound content marketing journey, we needed someone that understood Insurance and SMEs. Catherine created some engaging content for us which achieved an average 46% email open rate & 6.9% click through - 119% higher than industry average. Catherine is easy to work with, she works to agreed timelines and is very professional. She's also happy to be given a brief with target keywords, some inspiration links and a brief summary & run with it. I'd recommend her as part of your extended to team." Sarah Joy - Head of Marketing at Coverly.
I have nearly 20 years’ insurance industry experience, a proven track record within high profile businesses including roles in operations, compliance and training. I am now using this experience to help insurers and brokers create original and engaging content to help them build an online audience, engage new clients and keep the ones they've already got.
What It Costs
It costs £350 per post, these are usually a 3-5 minute read (for longer posts or articles please contact me to discuss your specific requirements)
What To Do Next